• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parting out a 98 cherokee classic

jeeperzcreeperz

NAXJA Forum User
My g/fs xj was hit in the right front and totaled because of the damage to the unibody.. It was in mint condition, she bought it from an old couple and had it for about two months before...boom..guy runs a redlight.. so here are the parts I have for it.. You can e-mail me at [email protected] for anymore info.......

8.25 rearend, drivers side doors(4dr) rear passenger door, rear hatch, taillights, grill, rear bumper, dash, steering colum, airbags, console, complete interior trim/carpet, all windows, engine/trans, (2) classic wheels, front and rear driveshafts,

You can e-mail me at [email protected] for anymore info.......

What color is the rear bumper? factory cd? Driver side front seat (if it matches my sport) and bracket, can be a little expensive to ship. Shipping will be to 62067. Thanks.

Ok, sorry its been awhile since ive been on.. The front axles are sold, the over head console is sold, the window motors are sold, it does have cruise, not sure exactly what your wanting....and it is the shade of red your looking for.

Put me in line for the driver's side front power door lock/latch assembly if jmfelty doesn't want it... Thanks!

Any good flares left on it? I assume the front right is trashed...unless it popped off just in time ;)

I'm interested in the seats and/or power seat brackets if you have them.

What color is the rear bumper?( Looking for black)
How much$ for bumper and mounts. also right end cap if it is black

I need the plastic trim piece that is in the bottom of the cargo area where the hatch latches. It is the width of the cargo area. Its hard to explain, do you know what I am talking about? I need it in gray in good condition. How much?

Back