• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parting out a 93 4-dr Country

PavementPounder

NAXJA Forum User
The 93 Country has minimal front end damage, but the front clip is messed up enough to not be worth it. Hood is unscathed, as are all doors. high-mile 242/AW4/231 w/8.25 rear, 3.55. Exterior is dark blue w/ tan lower and tan interior. Vehicle has a lot of rust, but only in certain spots. Rockers and roof are toast, but hood and all doors are clean (weird).

Gone:
- D30
- radiator
- mirrors
- driver's master window switch
- cylinder head is claimed, but engine is still intact
- front driveshaft

how are the seats?

Seats are intact, but could use a cleaning.

Hitch is there, but crusty. No hooks.

Rebel - I'll have to get that crap off and see how big a box (or how many) before I can give you a figure.

I'll start getting some pictures together.

As long as it will fit a 96 cherokee (non sport,etc), i would love to get the drivers-side fender flare with hardware. Just really need the metal rails and the bolts. Already have the splash guard.
Also need the bulb, bulbholder, and a little length of wire from the passenger-side turn signal (the vertical one, not the horizontal turn signal).
Please let me know! thanks

Back