• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parting out: '96 and '88

YELLAHEEP

NAXJA Forum User
Note: At this time, I'm only able to sell parts that don't affect them from being driveable - gotta be able to move them around until I have time to pull engines/axles and what not.

The '96: 2WD- (Yeah, had to laugh at myself about that.... :twak: That's what I get for not looking before bidding..... There goes my profit margin. :D) Nice running engine and powertrain. 174K. Automatic. Dirty interior, but front seats have no rips or cracking. Pass. side fender and doors no good, front bumper mega-rusty, but it has lots of good parts. Sound bar, tilt column, good mirrors. Free: Full set of Scooby Doo floor mats!!!!

P1011397.jpg

P1011394.jpg

P1011398.jpg
<<<<<<See anything missing? :looney:

P1011402.jpg

The '88: Bad engine, drivetrain has 205K. Pass. side fender bent, but useable for someone who'd be trimming it anyway. Nice chrome grill/header panel, nice rear bumper, nice interior. Driver's seat is solid, foam is good, just some holes on the bolsters. Doors are all nice and straight - driver's has rust thru under the lower trim, all other doors are rust free. Tilt, gauges, new alternator, water pump, recent radiator.

P1011383.jpg

P1011381.jpg

P1011387.jpg

Last edited:
How much for the right rear tail light and for the front right turn signal off of the 88' shipped to 79416?

Thanks,
Evan.

PM's sent.

How much for both of the black '96 headlight bezels with the amber and white marker lenses, shipped to 85238.

Thanks

How about the one the center console lids? Prefer the 96. I'll be in CO in a week can pick up. Thanks

Sorry, fresh out of tan console lids.

ianmaustin said:
Any color will do, My interior is acutually gray.

Sorry already got dibbs..............

Renegade said:
Do you have the stock front frame trac-bar mount off the 4x4?

Both have the same track bar mount. 2wd is just a 4x4 with no diff housing.

The '96 is at the house being parted now, so this weekend I should be able to have that available - gotta pull the engine then drag it onto the trailer before I can part the front end.

PM sent.

'96:
Throttle Cable
Kick Down Cable
Mount for the aboves
Fuel Rail
P/S Pump Bracket(if its the tiny metal one)

Back