• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

parting out 96 4door

K.Hess

NAXJA Forum User
I am parting out my 96 4door xj. it has some front end damage on the driver front corner. other than that and the t case everything else was fine.
spec:
auto trans
4.5 in rustys short arm lift
d35 hp front axle
8.25 rear axle
after market bucket seats in the front

the jeep is at G&G auto (Goatmans shop)
if you are interested in parts let me know

What driveshafts are in it? I'm still in need of the front cv style shaft. Shoot me a PM with asking price if you have a cv style shaft you will be selling.

what are you doing with the shell? Jeeperjohn here on the boards is looking for one.

i was going to scrap it unless someone wanted it

the seats are the Kragen "racing bucket seats" and are black $75 ea. i have 2

and the drive-shafts are stock nothing fancy

i was going to scrap it unless someone wanted it

the seats are the Kragen "racing bucket seats" and are black $75 ea. i have 2

and the drive-shafts are stock nothing fancy

What do you want for the front driveshaft?

for the front drive shaft $75
radiator $75
the tail lights do have a couple cracks in them and if you are interested in them $25
and yes those are the seats and the owner befor me installed them with a steel plate connected to the factory rails
and the shop it is at is in Bakersfield

for the front drive shaft $75
radiator $75
the tail lights do have a couple cracks in them and if you are interested in them $25
and yes those are the seats and the owner befor me installed them with a steel plate connected to the factory rails
and the shop it is at is in Bakersfield

I'm out for the driveshaft. I didn't realize how far the parts were. Shipping would make it not work it. Good luck with the parts sale.

the front coils are still farily new and are rustys 4.5 lift coils. I would rather sell the entire lift as a complete

If they are in good shape, Would like the front bumper brackets, hopefully with hardware and the screw in clips. Shipped to 93444, prefer soon especially before socalfest. thanks.

Back