• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

parting out 94 four door xj

Got it, I'll let him know I found him one and get back to you ASAP.

Dan, he'll be sending money through paypal to you, I'll PM you with his address.

Dan,

Sorry, I should have posted a picture with my question in the first place. I am not after a piece of the hatch, but a piece of the hatch opening in the body. I need this piece but from the driver's side:

2012-08-14_21-22-18_559.jpg

The piece starts in the hatch opening and extends around to the filler nozzle cover. I don't need the spot welds drilled out if you'd rather just cut around the perimeter. If the whole floor in that area is rotted out, it probably isn't worth it to try to get it out.

Let me know if you think it is possible.

now that i think of it i may now someone looking for the driver buckle(female) let me go ask him if he still needs it.

$18 for that to?

Any chance you can post a pic of the HVAC control head? I am not sure if they changed from 94 to 96. I currenty have all speeds except high. After some troubleshooting, it's the blower motor switch, thought it might be easier to just swap out the whole head assy.

If you have all speeds but high, it could be the blower motor resister and it is just a 15 dollar part at the parts store.

Any chance you can post a pic of the HVAC control head? I am not sure if they changed from 94 to 96. I currenty have all speeds except high. After some troubleshooting, it's the blower motor switch, thought it might be easier to just swap out the whole head assy.

you're referring to the controls in the dash?

If you have all speeds but high, it could be the blower motor resister and it is just a 15 dollar part at the parts store.
I have replaced the resister, some issue

aside from having a/c or not having a/c the 96 interior is the same as the 94, 97 it was updated. now under the hood the 96 is more like a 97 than a 95 or earlier.

mac '96 is a bastard year' gyvr

Back