• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parting out 93 XJ 4.0 2wd

flexicokerboy

NAXJA Forum User
Parting out a 93 XJ with the 4.0L HO but only 2wd. Everything can go except the front doors.

Jeep is located in College Station, Texas. Buyer pays shipping.

What kind of tranny does it have & what shape is it in? Does the thing run? What's wrong with it that you're parting it out?

MistWolf said:
What kind of tranny does it have & what shape is it in? Does the thing run? What's wrong with it that you're parting it out?
I believe the tranny is the AW4. Jeep runs, tranny is in alright condition, seems to have trouble shifting from 2nd to 3rd, and from a stop it takes a little gas to get going. It jerks when it finally decides to go, it will need some fixing. Parting the Jeep out cause it has no title, so I cant sell it whole.

need a speed sensor for the AW4......it's in the tailshaft housing....let me know if you have one...should be on the driverside.

-Ron

I'd like to know how much you want for the front grill assembly. What kind of tailgate does it have? Does it have the rear wiper with sprayer? I'm only a couple hours away from you & can come pull parts I need on the weekend. (The above is just what I can think of off the top of my head)

Also, PM sent

Sorry to all those who want parts. We kind of planned it bad by decided to start parting out this XJ at the beginning of a new semester. We hope to get started on it mid week or Saturday. I will send out a PM to all those who have a request for a part when we start, if you really need a part sooner, let me know and we'll see if we can pull it earlier. Again, sorry for the wait and thank you for your patience.

Back