• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parting out '89 YJ

Georgia Mike

NAXJA Forum User
I know this isn't an XJ, so please feel free to delete the thread if you wish. I just figured that fellow Jeepers may be interested, or know of someone that would be :helpme:

Windshield, tailgate, engine, trans, t-case, rollbar & tail lights have all been sold, seats are no good, no carpet, no top. Leaf packs have been swapped for CJ7 packs (I used the YJ packs on my CJ) Wheels pictured are not for sale.

What's left is up for grabs, and prices are subject to best offers:

Tub w/title $600 (has issues with title, but I do have it so you can get it straightened out fairly easily) A few minor bumps and dings but no rust anywhere.

Axles (Dana 30/35 with 3.07 gears) $125, will separate (front axle $75, rear $50)

Power brake booster with master cylinder and mounting bracket $50

Non-tilt steering column, no key $35

Dash pad, tan in good condition, small amount of fading on top but no cracks $50

Frame $100 (6 cylinder motor mounts were cut off, but I still have them so they can be welded back on)

Gauge cluster w/tach $25

If I didn't list something just ask, I may still have it available

100_1483.jpg

100_1485.jpg

i cant tell from the pictures but does the glove compartment have the front face/lid??

do you still have the steering shaft (piece that goes from the column to the box?

do you still have the steering box?

exhaust parts?

that would make a killer ratrod if you had the time, drop a v8 (no fenders/hood) put a grill on it lower it and throw some street wheels and tires hehe

i cant tell from the pictures but does the glove compartment have the front face/lid??I have the face piece but I think the actual door itself is broken

do you still have the steering shaft (piece that goes from the column to the box?Sorry, sold it yesterday

do you still have the steering box? Yes, but it's a manual box

exhaust parts?Beat up muffler & so-so tailpipe

that would make a killer ratrod if you had the time, drop a v8 (no fenders/hood) put a grill on it lower it and throw some street wheels and tires hehe

Back