• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parting out 88 Limited

trouble1

NAXJA Forum User
Parting out or selling 88 Limited

Everything is still attatched to the Jeep for now...
Prices are negotiable...
Shippings from Charlotte NC area 29715

If I sell complete...$1000.00 runs and drives. Motor is week, Low oil pressure.
Little Bit of trail damage in two places...New radiator, starter, alternator, waterpump, ford fuel injectors, Battery...all new seals and gaskets, new rear main seal. Interior is sharp looking except for trashed leather on front seats. I have seat covers on them. All trim is there...power everthing. Rear Passenger window doesn't work. keyless doesn't work. Everything else is fine.

If I part out...

Axels: Dana 35 & 30 3:73 ( I believe...has tow package) LSD factory...$400.00

AW 4 Tranny...runs perfect...approx 100,000 miles....$200.00

NP 242....$100.00

Interior is grey with leather...rear seat near perfect, fronts are ripped badly, all trim panels, dash etc...let me know what you need, and I'll get you a price.

Many Body Parts...Let me Know and I'll get you a price

Various engine components....let me know what your looking for...

Last edited:
Rear Hitch is a Class 2 - 1 1/4" Reese ( I believe it was a reeese) Rated for 3000#. I always used it to tow my RV. Got the skid plate ...25.00 + shipping for both...includes wiring and monting hardware

trouble1 said:
Rear Hitch is a Class 2 - 1 1/4" Reese ( I believe it was a reeese) Rated for 3000#. I always used it to tow my RV. Got the skid plate ...25.00 + shipping for both...includes wiring and monting hardware

PM'd you

I,m interested on the transfer case, Does it still in good shape?
I,m on Warner Robins, GA. probably may pick it up.

Been removing parts...
Alternator...1 month old...30.00
Fuel Injectors ...New mopar style black plastic...$4 each
water pump...10.00
senders, mecanical and electric...$5 each
intake, TB, Fuel Rail....make offer...
More to come

What kind of center console is in the cherokee? I'm looking for some center console peices.

Does the console look like this? (it doens't have to be tan):
jeep_console2.jpg

Does the underside of the "lid" look like this? (it doens't have to be tan):
jeep_console.jpg

If it does, than i'm looking for the little button mechanism on the "lid". I think only 1 screw holds it in. I'm also looking for the whole bottum part of the lid. It's black on all cherokee's (i think). Well anyway, I probably could be more clear about this... :twak:

Thanks. :guitar:

Back