• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parting out 5 MJs yep 5 of them

comancheon33

NAXJA Forum User
I have too many of these old trucks around. Here is the list and don't worry if they were fixable or worth fixing I wouldn't part them. Thats why I have 3 running and driving MJs currently.

1987 Comanche Sportruck 4.0 pukegoat 231 SWB. Had a cab fire but ran I bought it for the meyers snow plow for my 89 lonbox. Pretty rusted and roasted some parts left on it.

1986 Comanche XLS 2.8 Auto 207 LWB. Has all the chrome possible at the time. Buckets and console. Very clean truck I used the box on my 89.

1987 Comanche Laredo 4.0 AW4 231 SWB very rusty and a bunch of really gay prior owner mods.

1989 Comanche 4.0 AX15 2wd SWB Pioneer. Pretty basic but mostly complete.

1988 Comanche Base Model 2.5 4 speed SWB. I stole the front clip and box for my 91 4 cylinder. It dropped a valve on 2.5. Black with a black bench seat interior lots of parts still there.

PM me with what your looking for. Thanks

i need a tail gate handle and the hardware. lol, sorry to as for such a small part, if you were closer id ask for a bumper.

Back