• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

parting out 2001 sport trade?

stevmav

NAXJA Forum User
selling all but what will make it roll,will ship parts.i will sell trade whole jeep for laber on my 98 xj.i need rims switch over on both xj and a intake put on my 98.sold header pannel and both fenders,both fans,glove box lid has a set of factory mags to go with it.has complete ac system charged .rear is 8.25,29 spline open, complete hub to hub,dana 30 hub to hub.has good hood and rear fender flares,tinted glass,factory.power windos complete..both drive lines of sold.has good shifting auto 231 tcase
engine bad.intake is going on 98xj.has rear hitch factory,with wiring.
there is no paper work for jeep.no title. [email protected]
1-602-361-1084.ask for steve.

selling all but what will make it roll,will ship parts.i will sell trade whole jeep for laber on my 98 xj.i need rims switch over on both xj and a intake put on my 98.sold header pannel and both fenders,both fans,glove box lid has a set of factory mags to go with it.has complete ac system charged .rear is 8.25,29 spline open, complete hub to hub,dana 30 hub to hub.has good hood and rear fender flares,tinted glass,factory.power windos complete..both drive lines of sold.has good shifting auto 231 tcase
engine bad.intake is going on 98xj.has rear hitch factory,with wiring.
there is no paper work for jeep.no title. [email protected]
1-602-361-1084.ask for steve.

jeep is sold thanks guys

Back