• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2001 xj parting out

If you continue to part this Steve i need all drivers side weather stripping, hatch weather stripping, and thinking about the rear hatch and tail lights as well.

If you continue to part this Steve i need all drivers side weather stripping, hatch weather stripping, and thinking about the rear hatch and tail lights as well.

hatch and taillights wont work bill...the older style has the hinges on the roof and the 97-01 has the hinges on the inside....i thought about it on my XJ when i had it

the rear hatch and tail lights as well.

the hatch is dented up pretty bad, to the point the window popped. tail lights are good though. i didn't look at the weather stripping.

i'm not affiliated with steve anymore than buying some parts from him, but from the looks of his posts he isn't the best with computers. calling would be better than posting. just trying to help both of you out. :D

jeep pox is the new owner of the xj ,see him for all your parts needs
thank for all your money guys.steven

Back