• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parting out 1991 jeep cherokee limited

XJBANKER

0IIIIII0
Parting out 1991 Jeep Cherokee Limited

Running Motor $400.00
HP Dana 30 Axle complete $150.00
Rebuilt AW4 Transmission $200.00
Transfer Case $150.00
Dana 35 axle complete $50
Electronic overhead console $ 25.00
Drivers side front and rear doors $20.00 each
Hood $20.00
Front Fenders $10.00 each
Front Cowell $20.00
4 Tires and rims good tread $150.00
Call for other pieces Dash is all complete

Is the front axle a vacuum disconnect model and what gears do the axles have? (I assume 3.55, but you never know)

it should be 3:55 but havent broke it open to check, and it is a non disconect... I will check on the miles tonight.

color of fenders?

still have dash faceplate? color and price on that?

how about blinker and brights switch assembly and price?

clock assembly price?

color of fenders?

still have dash faceplate? color and price on that?

how about blinker and brights switch assembly and price?

clock assembly price?

White fenders

Dash faceplate $10.00

Switch assembly $150

Clock $10.00

Does the turn signal switch have intermittent wipers on it also, or just high and low?

If intermittent, put me 2nd in line behind XJelmo9.

What size rims / tires?
Steelies, Aluminum, what?

I'm debating between dropping tire size or raising the gear ratio... don't really want to do either but currently, it's a dog in the hill country.
Also - what features are on the console? I'm looking for soemthing with MPG / DTE readings, maybe an outside thermometer.

What size rims / tires?
Steelies, Aluminum, what?

I'm debating between dropping tire size or raising the gear ratio... don't really want to do either but currently, it's a dog in the hill country.
Also - what features are on the console? I'm looking for soemthing with MPG / DTE readings, maybe an outside thermometer.

Tires are stock with spoked rims

The consel does the mpg tempreature has lights and sunglass holder.

Does the turn signal switch have intermittent wipers on it also, or just high and low?

If intermittent, put me 2nd in line behind XJelmo9.

its urs i fixed mine!!

and xjbanker i will pm you my cell i want both those fenders and the clock assembly and the dash faceplate...dont have stereo by chance do ya?

XJBanker -
I'm interested in the console. I have to do my homework about wiring it in to a 98 and scrape up a few extra bucks. If you find a buyer, go wtih them - but don't throw it in the trash!

XJBanker -
I'm interested in the console. I have to do my homework about wiring it in to a 98 and scrape up a few extra bucks. If you find a buyer, go wtih them - but don't throw it in the trash!

It wont get thrown away, too many people want them

Back