• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parting Black 98 XJ sport 4x4

dj's 2000 xj

NAXJA Forum User
I have a 98 4x4 auto sport. Had 147xxx on it. Blown 4.0 Good aw4 good 231 Axles may be spoken for. No windshield. Would be awesome trail rig, have title. Good power doors with tinted windows. 5 spoke steels with 235's. 3" coil spacers in front, aal in rear. rear sound bar with no carpet or speakers. driveshafts. ETC..,!!!! Good fenders, hood dented, header panel broke.

[email protected]
call or text 618-339-0762 please dont call late

Zip 62025

Would trade for lift parts 31's and/wheels

000_0025.jpg

000_0024.jpg

000_0023.jpg

000_0027.jpg

Last edited:
I have the headlights and doors. Axles are gone, rear hatch is gone. Drivetrain is actually from a 97. Its in the garage and is under the knife, make offers! Thanks! You can email, or call, or text or reply here.

Thanks Mike G.!!

Also, the spacers are 2" and an 1 1/4" each. 2 sets.

The front seat is decent, usable. Gray agate color sport pattern.

000_0030.jpg

The 231 is $150.

Thanks!!

Polar,
Driver side fender is great, passenger side has a bend near the parking lamp. Not bad or too noticeable. Have pics of that spot if you need them emailed. No flares.

Mizzutgr,
I have no idea what it would take to ship the seat. I live in 62025 if you know anybody from Edwardsville.

Power door locks? I could use all 4 actuators from the doors.

I dont know what fenders are worth? Is $50 each good for fenders?

I want to keep the doors whole for the time being, unless someone else wants them empty for half doors.

I am getting the rear hatch back from buyer, it was too much work to put on his 88. So, for sale, xj rear hatch from a 98. Great shape. Black with tint.

Back