• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

part out: 2001 2 door

i need a tank for my 96 will it bolt up how much ?

got your pm, its all yours

I want the 2wd beam axle. How much?

sorry, chaseb pm'd me last night about it

I need the headliner, sending PM now...

chaseb swooped on that also

Cockspring with cruise control?

sorry already spoken for

Put me in line for the tank.

speedbump has first dibs.

if anything changes ill let you guys know

Still have the tail lights? Sign me up if you do.

Haha Charles beat me to the headliner? No worries, he would get around to using it faster than me anyway.

I'm definitely interested in taking the chassis/shell off your hands once you get the misc parts to everyone else that needs them. Sending you a PM now so we can set something up. I have a spare front axle I can bring to keep it as a roller if the 8.25 is still in it.

I only need the beam for a few weeks to mock up brackets for a D44HP after that I can pass it on to Goatman

I only need the beam for a few weeks to mock up brackets for a D44HP after that I can pass it on to Goatman

Hey Charles, I can give you my spare beam instead, in order to keep this thing as a roller so I can get it back to West Covina. Then give that beam to Goatman once you're done with mock-up. Note: the pass. side lca mount on my beam is folded up, but I have replacement brackets I can bring to fullerton.

chasdb & alek21, PM or call me if this sounds like an okay plan.

Looking for a driver floor pan and Transmission crossmember.

i think i have a taker for the whole chassis, and the crossmember dissappeared a while ago.

all pm's replied to. sorry for the delay its crazy right now with work and school.

Alek, I replied to your PM about the chassis a few minutes ago. I dont need the rear hatch so if thats one of the items you have a taker for then by all means go ahead.

Alek: it was nice meeting you yesterday. Wish I could follow through with my intentions to save this 2dr chassis from the scrapper but I wont be able to . Maybe someone else reading the thread can take it off your hands so that doesnt happen.

yeah i just need the tank

The 1996 tank is different than the 2001 tank.

Also be aware that the 1996 fuel pump is a one-off design, 1995 and 1997 differed. I believe the tank is unchanged though (so any 1984 - 1996 20 gallon tank should work, I'm not sure if the old 15 gallon one will work with that pump).

The 1996 tank is different than the 2001 tank.

Also be aware that the 1996 fuel pump is a one-off design, 1995 and 1997 differed. I believe the tank is unchanged though (so any 1984 - 1996 20 gallon tank should work, I'm not sure if the old 15 gallon one will work with that pump).
Dan, if you just need a non-leaking tank, you can have mine once I swap in the non dented one...:D Still holds 17 gallons.

Back