• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Paragon run in july

To me, my jeep drives like crap...no major problems...just little things I need to get out of the way for me to be happy...it is my daily driver and only form of transportation ya know. :)

CHW said:
Yes, but Nick doesn't wear a skirt

C'mon up here in two weeks, there's a couple of people I want you to meet :D

Local paper just ran an article about an Irish fair coming up that's going to include Highland Games. The picture shows two Gaelic athletes -- one is 6'-0"/250#, the other is 6'-3"/270 pounds. One of the "sports" is tossing the caber -- a "caber" being a 180-pound, 22-foot long telephone pole.

Did I mention that these lads are wearing "skirts"?

I bet neither one of those Gaelic athletes would ride around in a purple Jeep though :D I wish my junk wheeled that well though..

Just because I didn't want to slow the whole group down for like an hour on ONE obstacle.....

So that's your excuse now, I like it :D

Eagle, we all know those guys don't wear skirts. Don't go insulting the other part of my heritage like that :rolleyes: :D

Sean

Andy in Pa. said:
Just because I didn't want to slow the whole group down for like an hour on ONE obstacle.....

Don't worry Chris...the purple people eater is gonna get stuck good sooner or later (hasn't happed for quite a long time). You must've been stuck for quite a while though...Doug and I finished the rest PYP off and walked back and you were stuck there. :D And maybe I do wear a skirt sometimes at home. ;)

It'll never get stuck as long as he keeps taking those candyass lines!

I believe half of that hour was spent waiting for the spotter to get back up the hill. And I didn't get stuck, I never took a strap, I was just being real careful so I didn't go rubber up. Yeah, I know Sean, too careful.

Nick, You wear a skirt at home? French maid outfit maybe? Kinky.

We could start on those two SWB guys next, but they don't hang out here to defend themselves

I do remember hearing someone say that there was a Jeep hung up on a rock between the crossmember and a shackle, and all I could think was that must be one hell of a rock.

Ben, it's time we called you out. I'd say you graduated from wearin' a skirt to a full awn dress. Gimme a break takin' out the moderate run over goin' and running some of the good stuff. Hell- Nick was out there with us and he's running 33" AT's. Explain to me why you bought those tires again. Hold on, I remember, it's to impress the junior high girls at the mall :looser: :D

I'm enjoying this thread hijack :)

Sean

Ben, come down and do lower 2 with me in the rain. Then we'll see who's wussy :D

You see, I buy tires to use them in varied terrain- not for showing off to the crowd at the local 7/ 11 :firedevil:

Sean

We could start on those two SWB guys next, but they don't hang out here to defend themselves

Yeah, Todd thrashed that Jeep good. I think he is gonna think twice about coming out and playing with us on the HC trails again.

Don't worry Chris...the purple people eater is gonna get stuck good sooner or later (hasn't happed for quite a long time).

Bring it awn!!! The purple people eater only gets stuck on the highway 2000 miles away from home!!! Never happened on the trail yet (knock on wood!).

I bet you look good in a skirt Nick *wink**wink* don't make me get my sweatpants out again...

...this thread is slowly spiraling down into the abyss....

Andy in Pa. said:

I bet you look good in a skirt Nick *wink**wink* don't make me get my sweatpants out again...

...this thread is slowly spiraling down into the abyss....

You'll wish you hadn't said that smart man....you just reminded me why I took this picture in the first place.

Andy + sweatpants + velcro shoes = ummm...why is pete smoking a cigarette with his hand in his pocket?

add the saying on your shirt and it makes the picture even better.

1055135586_nacfest_026.jpg

Bwaaaahahaha, excellent Nick.

Ben, last year I didn't have a winch. This year I was broke, it was raining, and I still didn't have a winch. What's your excuse? No junior high girls standing around to watch you in all your glory? :D

Sean

Back