• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Paragon or Rausch Creek 12/2, 12/3

tighttrailxj

NAXJA Forum User
It is our anniversary and my gf wants to go wheeling, how can I let her down? So far we have 2 XJ's going, mine on 35's (locked f&r), and my buddy Richie's on 33's (locked rear). We have been going to Wharton(Pine Barrens) every few weeks for a while and want a change. I know that weekend is Paragons monthly ride, I don't know if that is reason to stay away or to go. Any suggestions or interest in coming, let us know, thanks, John 917-750-2605

could be interested in meeting up... I have to see what the GF has on my agenda for that weekend though...:smootch:

Got stuck going to a Paragon monthly ride before. stay away, never did one in the winter but the summer one, cost more to wheel then normal think it was 10 bucks more. if you dead set to wheel that day go to raush creek that day. I might be up for going If I can get the new lift and axles on by then. should be 6.5-7 height and 35's. lock F/R.

i'd love to go but no way i will be regeard and locked by then. maybe the following weekend

FYI, RC is closed for hunting Saturday 12-2 and 12-9. :eek:

Back