• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Paragon Nov. 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

xjrugger

NAXJA Forum User
anybody going? i have not been there yet and a few of my buddies are going. Also, they want to do level 3 but with good flex, 36's geared and locked, should i be doing level 4? I want to avoid body damage if possible, but dont want to drive all that way for a weak trail.

The trails there are great. Most of the trails have a bypass on the stuff that will cause serious damage. I wish I was going to be there with you guys. Its a blast...I am doing a 388 stroker and 60 swap in my XJ so its got a few more weeks untils its done.

I will be going to paragon on nov 5th and 6th and making a weekend out of it. Might camp out right in the back of the XJ with the rear seat down and the wife OR depending on funds and our moods, maybe a hotel. Id love to tag along with you on the trail but i believe i will be in a lower class then you guys.
Id love to know who else here will be going cause id love to meet some of you guys so reply if your going!

the trails go green, blue, black, and red.
you should do fine on blacks.
blues would be a guarantee no body damage unless you never wheeled.
are you looking for more jeepers i was thinking of going that weekend or the toys 4 tots weekend?

we have 4 jeeps thus far driving in from long island, i cant see anymore than the four of us going. we will be hotelling on fri night and just wheeeling saturday. Novenber 5 th is the day we would be wheeling. i thought the 6th was saturday, but i just looked and so i stand corrected. Little Anthony, where in NY are u from?

xjrugger said:
we have 4 jeeps thus far driving in from long island, i cant see anymore than the four of us going. we will be hotelling on fri night and just wheeeling saturday. Novenber 5 th is the day we would be wheeling. i thought the 6th was saturday, but i just looked and so i stand corrected. Little Anthony, where in NY are u from?

Upstate, N.Y. Why do ya wanna know? You wanna meet up halfway there and ride down together in the jeep train? What kind are the 4 jeeps that are coming?

sidriptide said:
i thought you were coming doing my food-drive that weekend. WTF?

Sidriptide, why dont you, grissly and the rest of you come to paragon instead!!!!!!?????? Much better action although ive never wheeled where your going. Im just looking for a big NAXJA turnout here.

LittleAnthony88 said:
Upstate, N.Y. Why do ya wanna know? You wanna meet up halfway there and ride down together in the jeep train? What kind are the 4 jeeps that are coming?
my 88, an fj-40 with SICK approach and departure on 33's, a yj with 5" and 34's, and zuke on 33's and possibly one more xj on 33's with stock axles

xjrugger said:
my 88, an fj-40 with SICK approach and departure on 33's, a yj with 5" and 34's, and zuke on 33's and possibly one more xj on 33's with stock axles

So what time you guys leaving on sat morning? Any chance of meeting up at a rest stop somewhere along one of the highways. If ur interested, tell me and i'll let ya know what path im taking down to see if we can colide and time it right.

LittleAnthony88 said:
Sidriptide, why dont you, grissly and the rest of you come to paragon instead!!!!!!?????? Much better action although ive never wheeled where your going. Im just looking for a big NAXJA turnout here.

without me there is no food-drive. . .

sidriptide said:

What if you give me a shopping list; i will pick em up and meet you early,(half way), so you can drop it all off and come wheeling at paragon!

I tried real hard to go with you guys last time,(the 14th), and now i have even more add-ons! Email me at [email protected] and lets chat this out. Hell, i,ll even suport your registration fee!!

I wanna feel at home and go wheeling with bros i know from the board. HELL, i will even sport all the gas with my mobile/exon card and no exuses!

Thats a good deal if you ask me Sid !!!

LittleAnthony88 said:
What if you give me a shopping list; i will pick em up and meet you early,(half way), so you can drop it all off and come wheeling at paragon!

I tried real hard to go with you guys last time,(the 14th), and now i have even more add-ons! Email me at [email protected] and lets chat this out. Hell, i,ll even suport your registration fee!!

I wanna feel at home and go wheeling with bros i know from the board. HELL, i will even sport all the gas with my mobile/exon card and no exuses!

Thats a good deal if you ask me Sid !!!
That sounds like an offer u can not refuse???
we're gonna head down friday night and stay in one of the local hotels. u have to understand(and im sure its the same with everyone else) If we dont leave friday night, it will take forever to get out sat morning, it happened last time we all went wheelin.

LittleAnthony88 said:

you really dont understand. . .

sidriptide said:

ok. . . i'll go to Pa and you are going to be the food-drive event coordinator, trail leader, public relations rep, and take the donation to the food bank after everything else.

big shoes to fill. you up to it?
i like your enthusiasm but keep yourself in "check" and we'll get along just fine.

sidriptide said:
you really dont understand. . .

ok. . . i'll go to Pa and you are going to be the food-drive event coordinator, trail leader, public relations rep, and take the donation to the food bank after everything else.

big shoes to fill. you up to it?
i like your enthusiasm but keep yourself in "check" and we'll get along just fine.

Well im glad you like my enthusiasm because im all about having a good time! Fortunately you have a good point and i didnt realize the responsability you have on your shoulders. If i cant afford going to paragon since i just dumped another $500 in parts, then i might just be meeting up with you guys at 9:am; "if thats ok with you?". I know to bring "non-perishable food" but can you throw out a few examples? Can i get away with a bunch of canned corn, beans, fruit & soup for cheap or what????

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back