• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

PA Jeeps 2016

We will definitely be attending the show. I'm on the fence about running a booth again this year. We talked to a lot of people last year and the interest appeared to be there, but it never translated into a bump in interest on the forum. Perhaps timing is a factor, as there is 11 months between the show and nacfest?

I am going saturday, jeepless.

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

I"ll be there in the axle performance booth sweating to death im sure lol

I'll be there for the day either Saturday or Sunday, not sure which yet. I won't be going wheeling though. I will probably be collecting parts to rebuild the joints on my control arms. I would help out with a NAXJA booth if there is interest in doing that again.

A.

It's definitely on our radar. We went last year and spent quite a bit to get things squared away. I just don't want to burn thru mg&e money for something that gave no bump to the club. Many thanks to you for helping out last year, but on the same topic we had precious little in the way of help. Same goes for Dita and Paul and Hilary, who did make it and help out, but it's a lot of work, little return. Still, we are thinking on how to do it and make it work.

Forgive me if the previous posts wording left out how much you did as well, Andy. You were a tremendous help. I'm only looking for ways to better the entire thing.

Tentative plans for me are drive up to Pine Grove on Friday night, wheel at Rausch on Saturday, and then drive to York on Sunday morning and see the show and faces. There are a couple of other people from the local FB club doing the same thing, a couple others want to do the opposite so they can hit the vendor booths early Saturday

Advise them to stick with your plan, Eric, the raffle on Sunday is a good one. If you're only going one day, that's the day.

I'm planning on heading down on Saturday as well.

Back