• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

PA Jeeps 13th annual "All Breeds" Jeep show

I'll be there. Not sure if I'll still have the XJ by then. I might be in a TJ. But i'm registered #156!!

Plus camping all weekend!!!

I have been thinking about driving the Comanche out there this year.Not 100% sure if I'm gong to make it. Do you have to pre regester or can you just enter the show when you get there?

you can Pre-register and pay 40 to get your jeep in for Voting, you can also register at the gate when you get there for $50... or you can just come as a visitor and pay a $5 door fee. theres actually different catagories. So if you have few mods you'll be in a different catagory than the guy with 10 mods

I will be there, but just to roam, xj will just be another jeep in the lot.

I'll be there too, not sure what we'll (if my wife comes with me) be bringing though, or if we'll enter in the show. When it gets closer, we'll have to set up to meet somewhere.

A.

I will most likely be there on Sunday. Just gonna be another jeep in the parking lot.. Won't have my lift on by then.

Hammered said:
I'm looking forward to this. Never been to one before.

Went for the 1st time last year, you wont be dissapointed. :peace:

Yes, you must have your Jeep registered to be able to run the obstacle course and use the RTI ramp.

Actually, I don't think you can get through the gates/fence unless you are registered.

Ahhh I just want to run the courses and hit up the rti ramp. Well I am really looking forward to going and maybe I will register so I can get on the courses. Thanks.

Edit: Correct me if Im wrong. I will be going up sat. the 19th and would like to run the course and the rti. I will have to complete the day pass registration ($25) and have my passenger(s) pay their dues as well. It needs to be postmarked by july 5th. I then show up with my registration/get my registration and enter the show?

Last edited:
If you have it postmarked by the deadline, all you have to do is get in the pre-registered line when you arrive at the show and once you get to the tent just tell them your name and they will give you your "goodie-bag" and check out your rig. Then you're in. It's much easier to pre-register so that you don't have to fill out paperwork when you get there. The same-day-registration line is always SLOW!

Back