• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Overhead Console + Key Fob and misc...

andrew2516

NAXJA Forum User
I have an overhead console with wiring from a 2000 Cherokee. This can be wired to work in any 97+ Cherokee but will plug right into 2000-2001 Jeeps. I'm selling the temp sensor, the bracket, the wiring, the key fob(that works with the console) and the console itself.

The console itself is in good condition but is used and I used in my jeep for about a year so I know it works.

$300

CIMG1166.jpg

wow, i would def be interested, but not for that kind of money. good luck with your sale, and if you don't find a buyer, maybe we'll talk.

honestly, if your looking for the max price on this thing your better off on ebay or craigslist. Usually people on this site sell items a lot cheaper than their actual value 1) because it was most likely used 2) we're all jeep owners and try to help one another out!

with that said, the fact that you have the harness, bracket, key fob etc. makes it worth a lot more. I think $150 is a good price.

ok, at $150 we might be getting closer. the lights and switches are good? all of the computer functions work? the little compartments open and close properly and the latches are good?

To the seller/anyone that buys this:

I'm interested only in the keyfob module in this console. This part is seperate from the entire console and removing it will not effect the operation of the console itself. Chances are you already have keyless entry and will transfer over your module to this one regardless, ultimately pulling out the part that I need. This one part is otherwise impossible to find.

Send me a PM.
Thanks.

If (and only if, I have no intention of getting in the middle of someone else's deal) the seller / buyer on this deal do not want to part with it, I have one. You are welcome to it, I do not have the matching keyfobs and have no idea how to program OEM stuff for them, I am going to be doing the 93-97 Chrysler LH series remote swap so I don't need it.

PS - they aren't as rare as you suspect. An overhead isn't required to have keyless entry, just look under the dome light in every 97 (or maybe 98, will have to check parts catalog, some 97s had it mounted at the front like the 96 and earlier RKE) and later XJ at the boneyard.

Back