• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Over 100k? First or second owner? Get your FREE Plate Frame bracket from Jeep

Nationalminer84

NAXJA Forum User
11008402_10205747980276298_6263157651233160393_n.jpg

this came in the mail today for my 96. completely free. they have been doing this program for awhile but it was the "Chrysler" name on the frames no matter what vehicle you have now they are branded. Word of advice though, on the 84-96 I had to remove the licence plate light and slide this in and reinstall the light. it was a real tight fit to get the bracket on.

Details on how to get one here:

http://blog.fcanorthamerica.com/2012/06/12/joining-the-high-milers-club/

I need the 400k club version.

Assuming that the jeep has been registered by prior owners, Jeep has a database. I just called to get them for all three jeeps and only two qualified. They were able to confirm that I was the third owner of my XJ.

And personally I think the first or second owner rule is a joke myself. Mine only qualifies because it's still under my dads name because he had just put a plate on it the month before he gave it to me so he told me I might as well run out the registration and give him the cost of the insurance before I put it in my name

I got my '96 ZJ in '99 with 43,419 miles on it. I'm at 242,00 right now.

it is a nice program thats for sure.... but the 2nd owner thing sucks for many people. My brother got his Liberty at 55k, he's got 155k on it now but because the "first owner" was the dealership who put it into body shop rental he's the 3rd owner and doesn't qualify..... Pretty bad as he's a Jeep guy through and through and has put the majority of the mileage on it...

After seeing post,I contacted FCA, 400,000 mile frame on the way....

Back