• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Out of office reply

akelts

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys. I am getting ready to head to Northern Michgan from the 23rd to January 3rd. If you need to get a hold of me during that time call my cell at 915-478-0605.

I will have pretty limited access to internet while I am up there (like dial-up at my friends house and wi-fi at McDonalds) so just wanted to give you a heads up.

On another note was there ever an official announcement on the website for Tylers win? I think I saw something on facebook but not here. Congrats Tyler!

Am going to be out of town till May 9th or 10th. If anything urgent comes up give me a call on my cell.

Gonna be in Michigan for the next couple weeks (till the 20th). Best way to contact me is my cell if anything comes up.

Kracker is off the NAXJA account so we can add you Dan whenever. I will check on the taxpayer ID thing when back from vacation.

Looking forward to seeing the fall colors, but this trip is going to cut into my XJ fixing time, gonna be a rush to get it back together before the fling.

Thanks Luke. I think I will get it done in time. Just need to deal with a nasty crossmember stud. Tried double nutting it and the nuts stripped the threads off. Cant get it to budge with vice grips and heat so I cut it off and started drilling it out to tap it and then had the bright idea to try an easy out that promptly broke off in the hole and now I cant drill it for crap. I may have to cut a hole in the floorboards and try to get at it from the top.

Once the control arm drop is installed it is really just a bunch of little stuff...allignment and I need to get the old front driveshaft shortened as the new D44 has a longer snout. Gear oil needs changing. Nothing too serious. Let me know if you need a had with your XJ projects as we get closer to the event.

Back