• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ouch

Did you see the comment made by wtf217?

xjohnnyc said:
Did you see the comment made by wtf217?

Yeah, but it's a Grand Cherokee, so ti doesn't count.... LOL

That deffinatly looked bad, but yeah gassing it like that... kinda crazy. Must invent anti flip/roll system, gyroscopes for the win.

that was a hard flop. Nice crunch. ppl on break commenting dont know their arse from a hole in the ground

MongoXJ said:
That deffinatly looked bad, but yeah gassing it like that... kinda crazy. Must invent anti flip/roll system, gyroscopes for the win.
I have a working anti-flop for the backwards flop; 121" wheelbase, a 3 ft. rear overhang and 58 (est.) poorly running hp driving the whole mess. The 58 hp probably won't get me up that hill and if it did the rear bumper would likely drag the whole way keeping me from floping backwards. In the unlikely event those issues don't keep me from reaching the top of that rock I'd probably high center:)
That clip has me thinking about a cage.

That had to have been that guy's first time out with a lifted jeep. No real self-respecting Jeep owner would have been full throttle up that entire rock, come on man! It's called rock crawling for a very good reason. If you are doing more than 3 MPH, you are doing it wrong.

That is all.

Carry on smartly, go forth and help the offroad community take the USE out of ABUSE.:twak:

Later,
Coullt

GrimmJeeper said:
how much you want to bet that he tried to claim it on insurance as a roll over :rof:

How much do you want to bet that his insurance will find the video on the net? :flipoff:

Back