• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OT - Camping 11 lb. Propane Tank $35

DeathValleyPaul

NAXJA Forum User
Equivalent to 11 disposable cans. Refilling is very low cost. around $8 or less.

This is a used tank with very current certification, purchased 1 1/2 years ago.
Xlnt for camping instead of using disposable cylinders. OPD valve like it should have.

Use for BBQ, Heater, Fireplace, Stove, anywhere you would be using either a large tank or a disposable cylinder.

It has propane in it so you can test it. I bought it at Camping World and used it a lot for camping and for when my BBQ at home would run out of propane.
Fits nicely on the roof of your XJ - MUCH SMALLER than the one you use at home for your BBQ.

Price is firm. It sells for twice as much as I am asking. It has propane in it now, so you can test it if you wish to.

Picture is of a new one. This one is used, but works perfect.

11 lb propane tank.jpg

Jerk. You were too fast.

Good find.

David Bricker / SYR

OK. I will get it to Cracker. Sold to Sequoia, along with the dome tent. Awaiting payment paypal. Otherwise David will get it, and use it to power the bbq to make us SPEEDIES yum yum

OK. I will get it to Cracker. Sold to Sequoia, along with the dome tent. Awaiting payment paypal. Otherwise David will get it, and use it to power the bbq to make us SPEEDIES yum yum

David needs a lot more propane than that. Haven't you see the way he cooks?

2015-07-16-niles-b.jpg

OK I got it. Sequoia Paid for it and it goes to Cracker's house.

Back