• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ot: any feedback on Sprint's Iphone service?

Trail Ready

NAXJA Forum User
Time to change carriers and i see that sprint has unlumited data and now carry the iphone i does anyone have experiance with Sprint?I hate dropped calls and crappy internet service.

If you live in a decent size area, Sprint service is decent. Rural areas their service fails. In Cali you have 30 days, so if you do not like it you can return it during that time.

I have the 3gs with att but my wife and i always go over out data and end up paying a lot but i do have great reception at Johnson Valley and other deserted places but i have a feeling it wont be the same with Sprint but i do get unlimited data.But then again again im not always in the desert.

Have you gone on Sprint's website to check their coverage areas?

I have the 3gs with att but my wife and i always go over out data and end up paying a lot but i do have great reception at Johnson Valley and other deserted places but i have a feeling it wont be the same with Sprint but i do get unlimited data.But then again again im not always in the desert.
Another option is Verizon, even as much as I can't stand the company personally. Usually have pretty decent service. Their plans are "unlimited" with throttling down speed after XXgb depending on your plan choice.

i have sprint and the coverage isnt horrible, but it isnt as good as verizon. i hated verizon as a company though so i'll deal with it. as far as the internet, i stream a lot of music in the car and it works pretty good for that. ive even streamed netflix through my laptop when teathered to my phone.

Back