• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

osama bin laden is dead!

We win

Rot in hell you sum bitch!

And rest in peace my brothers in the 343!

NICE! Too bad the boys did not have a chance to drag his... across the desert by a Humvee hittin some whoops and then throw it in reverse :scottm:

Long time coming... :clap:
Now we need to brace for shock... who knows what this will trigger.

Curt

I just came on to post this!!!!
Thanks to all you guys & girls that are/were out there fighting for us!!
Without you guys I couldn't be doing the shit I'm doing now.

Also thanks to all that were injured or killed for us... Cory, I know you're one of em. Thanks a lot brother!!!

also it was not a air strike they said ground forces shot him, but yes now it is time for them to fight back. loading the xj with armorer and guns lol its going to be mad max time

Yup we made a marter out of him, probably the worst thing we could have done is giving them more of a reason to pull shit.

Big deal.
They've been trying to pull more shit since September 12th, 2001. If you're scared, they've already won.
I say, bring it on.

ok Santa i know you were sailing over there to find him but your job is over now....relax and have a cold one or 10
I have no reason to be over there I am currently 1200 miles south of San Diego and enjoying every minute of it, glad to here our guys are doing there jobs and hope the bad guys dont get pissed over there loss......SANTA

My fellow Americans tonight the prayers of many of our people over the last 9+ years have finally been answered. The US has eliminated probably the single greatest threat to the safety and security of America and our way of life. I ask you all to join me, by way of prayer or just your positive thoughts, in wishing for the safety and eventually the safe return of our brothers and sisters fighting our enemies abroad to protect our way of life. The days to come could be harder than any yet for these heros. May they win their battles, and win the hearts and minds of the people of countries under the control of radicals and ruthless dictators. May we all celebrate together the day that all threats to our way of life are eliminated. May god bless the United States of America!

Last edited:
My fellow Americans tonight the prayers of many of our people over the last 9+ years have finally been answered. The US has eliminated probably the single greatest threat to the safety and security of America and our way of life. I ask you all to join me, by way of prayer or just your positive thoughts, in wishing for the safety and eventually the safe return of our brothers and sisters fighting our enemies abroad to protect our way of life. The days to come could be harder than any yet for these heros. May they win their battles, and win the hearts and minds of the people of countries under the control of radicals and ruthless dictators. May we all celebrate together the day that all threats to our way of life are eliminated. May god bless the United States of America!

X 10 !!
My apperciation to those who HAVE & ARE serving no matter at what far corner of the globe may they return safe to their families & friends...:patriot:

Curt

Back