• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

O'Reilly AGM Battery?

Ghost

Member Number 257
NAXJA Member
I haven't tried one, but every one that's sold hasn't been returned to my knowledge since I've been working there

I haven't tried one, but every one that's sold hasn't been returned to my knowledge since I've been working there

Thanks! I just spent $180 on one for the Ghost from Sears. Any idea who makes it for them? I'm going to see if my local O'Reilly's has one in stock after work!

The O'Reilly's AGM is the same battery we give away every year at the Crawl. Best battery out there. Made by East Penn in the U.S.A!

I've used them for years and Mark runs them too.

You can buy them at the Co-op stores in TN too.

The O'Reilly's AGM is the same battery we give away every year at the Crawl. Best battery out there. Made by East Penn in the U.S.A!

This I did not realize. Thanks Ed.

Thanks! I just spent $180 on one for the Ghost from Sears. Any idea who makes it for them? I'm going to see if my local O'Reilly's has one in stock after work!

All we sell is super start and optima, we can get motorcraft and delco though, people seem to love them

I won this battery at the Crawl in 2011 and am still using it today.

Last edited:
Oreilly's batteries are made by east penn, the same company that makes DEKA batteries. At least the super start line is. They are excellent, in my opinion their agm is better than an optima for reliability and longevity. Good cake, doggy.

Like it so far. I have a Sear AGM too and so far so good.

Back