• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Opinions on Rocker sliders

Skwerly said:
I got mine from AJ's Offroad, mention NAXJA and you get like 10% off. GREAT bars.

AJ's suff is crap.. IMO.. I had nothing but bad luck with his stuff. ...

First off I ordered 3/16 super rails and some how he sent me 1/8 rails.. I didnt know untill we was modifly them to fit my jeep. the pinch seam was no where close to where you bolt them up. and the legs was way too long. had to cut them to too fit.:(

If i had to do it all over again I would go JCR or some other company.

I got mine from AJ and they are really tough! They are heavy where they need to be. His service and product are great! I had him ship them to me unpainted, and I primed them and painted them myself, so it is easy to touch em up. they take a beating every trip!

IntrepidXJ said:
If you want, you could always contact the guys as JCR and explain what you want....I bet they would build it for you at a reasonable price.

Good point Randy.
JCR will work with you on this stuff. Brian and Daryl are great to work with.

I've got a set of JCR stage 2's and I've beat the crap out of them. I honestly consider them the single best investment on my Jeep. They have saved me from lots of damage. I really like the outer rails. I use them all the time and yes, you can use them as a step. I use them for a step daily. It does take a bit to get used to them getting in and out of the Jeep but, within a week, you'll not even realize they're there. I've got lots of JCR product and I'd recommend any of it to anyone. :thumbup:

AJ's here and I love them. No touble at all with customer service. I emailed him and got them in a little over a week.
If you look at JCR and Aj's there's not much of a difference (other than the 1/8" option).
The reason I went with Aj is because his have more center support with the braces to the pinchseam mount.
They're both SOLID
I had no issues mounting them.

I went with AJs as well, and have already used and abused them with no issues. Again, I've had no problem with customer service, got mine when expected and they bolted up easily.

Only problem I had was there's very little pinch seam left under the bolts, I'm not sure if mine is a rare case but it hasn't caused a problem at all. I doubt they are going to see any abuse pulling them down so it's really not an issue.

EDIT: Oh I went with the 3/16" Superrails...I happen to like my doors :D

Out of those two, the TNT parts look way more beefy in how they mount to the unibody. Check out C4x4, which has tubes with door protectors as well. If I had the money, I'd go TNT without question since their stuff looks hardcore and seems to have been tested thoroughly.

Do a google search on Ohana Fab Rock Sliders. I bought mine from this guy, they look exactly like JCR's Stage II sliders, and are bulletproof, but a fraction of the cost. The guy does great work, and I had mine in less than two weeks.

thanks for the 2 year old flashback which lead me to that girlie site and the memory of a looser selling other peoples parts, not ohana, the other dumb butt in the thread being called out.........oh well.(n)

Back