• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

opinions needed

Well most of you Cali people think we all ride horses to work...

no... i think all you texas people drive big 4wd F-350 dually's with 4 doors and an 8 ft bed as ur daily driver and think its economical... i just dont see the country folk out there driving a kia or hondas yanno.

its in our blood man....theres nothing like the feeling of showering down on it and getting on around that dud in his KIA and looking back and he's gone in black smoke...
and for the record i drive a Chevrolet C3500 Crew Cab Dually....and it is my daily driver....but its kinda needed where i work

If you are blowing smoke you need a bigger turbo. Maxx, get out of the RRC forum. I know you want to be cool and be from our area, but the truth is you live in Cali and no one likes you. j/k It doesn't matter if it is economical because people here don't have to pay outragous amounts of money for everything.

keep in mind the 01 has a low pinion d30 up front and the 98 had the high pinion d30 but if its a daily driver does that really matter to you? im not from texas but what kind of tv station drives lifted jeeps for company vehicles?

If you are blowing smoke you need a bigger turbo. Maxx, get out of the RRC forum. I know you want to be cool and be from our area, but the truth is you live in Cali and no one likes you. j/k It doesn't matter if it is economical because people here don't have to pay outragous amounts of money for everything.

actually above was my first comment and it was for the pure purpose he posted " opinions needed "... it wasnt until after i posted i saw it was from the RRC.

it must be nice things in texas doesnt cost an arm and leg =/ idk what texas charges for rent for an apartment, but for about a 750 square foot apartment rents 675 a month... and they really arent even that nice, there are nicer unfurnished(except the fridge/stove/dish washer) 1 bedroom apartments that i think are around 813 square feet for 970 a month. maybe after i get laid off from work i'll move to texas just so i can be apart of the RRC k =).

oh and now i guess you cant even get a standard chevy/gmc 1500 with power options for under 30K cali... and ford's even worse on price

i'll unsubscribe from this thread now, you guys have a good one.

Maxx... we are just giving you a hard time... around here thats how things go. We would like for you to come wheel with us here in TX... Show you a lil bit about Texas hospitality, like chili. beer and campfires or forest fires which ever you call it. I mean thats why Texas hardly catches fire. We see a big fire, we don't run away... we run twards it with a case of beer and a pack of hotdogs.

I said J/k ...

Back