• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Oops I think this might be a mistake.

Kiefer316

NAXJA Forum User
10150534_10202636641071444_1005732551_n.jpg

1900133_10202636641351451_821726808_n.jpg

Those skinny ass wheels do make it look funny. But some 10" ers and I think it would look groovy. Time for a tow rig though with those stickies.

Drives fine on the road. I'm still gonna drive to the trail for now. But I got a bud that would let me borrow his truck would just need to find a trailer to borrow.

Oops! Now you will just take it out and break stuff. :D

Keifer...if those are Reds...you really do not want to drive them to and from the trails...unless you only plan on making it to a few trails.

Red wear INSANELY fast on the street. As in you will be able to measure the difference in tread depth with each drive to and from.

I had a friend who had reds (though they were Maxxis Treps) that would actually start flinging rubber from the heat during street driving.

Several guys on Pirate said they would estimate the Reds to get around a few thousand miles on the street before needing replaced.

Well, at least they aren't chrome........

I don't hate 'em. But I've never really been a fan of large hoop wheels on an off road rig. 17" rim is apparently my personal taste's limit. Bigger and it just looks too "dub-a-donk" to me.

Just don't paint 'em white...... :nono:

Where the eff did your sliders go???

If they are reds you musnt drive them. Instead give them to me so they can actually be wheeled

Back