• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ooops, suffered some trail damage.....am I hardcore now?

Fergie said:
That is gayer than two guys humping.

My God are you a lame fawk.
Only married a week or so and you are kicking puppies.
Get a new hobby, jagbag.
Oh, nice work-hardening Ary.
:viking:

Yeah, I guess I do need a new hobby.

****ed off, bitter, drunk is already taken by some lardo.

And if I am like this after 1 month of marriage, I would have hated to have been around you!

Fergie

Safari Ary said:
Ironically I had picked up a set of door shells to be used as trail doors. However it seems they will become my regular doors and these doors will become my trail doors.

Ary
Trail doors? You have trail doors?

kid4lyf said:
Trail doors? You have trail doors?

Yes, because my Jeep is a DD and although it's not the prettiest thing, it needs to look somewhat presentable as I have to take clients to lunch and what not on occasion. That is until I can afford to buy a DD, then I could give a shit about how it looks.

Ary

Safari Ary said:
Ok ok, I get your point Jes. :D

Just doesn't pay to whine around here, does it.

:)

:)

This has gotta be the worst trail damage ever seen. :wstupid:

185364610zCIdvg_ph.jpg

Joe said:
I like that bling-bling tail pipe.

Thanks! It's the cleanest part of the Jeep. I bought it to match my bling, bling antenna. I originally had the exhaust exiting straing out, but it melted the shackle bushings. After replacing the bushings, I bought a $4 regular steel turn down at Kragen and welded it on. It's held up by hose clamps...

Nice 1 up-age Wayne........I thought your rig was looking a little different when I saw you up Mineral Basin.......that splains the roof ripples........

Safari Ary said:
Oh, and in my defense, the door and quarter panel are actually dented in, not just scratched. The pic just doesn't show it well.

Ironically I had picked up a set of door shells to be used as trail doors. However it seems they will become my regular doors and these doors will become my trail doors.

Ary

You're welcome.

Back