• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Online source for OE parts?

heyhar said:
Try Quadratec.com, although, given your address, I'll bet the shipping will be longer than a day or two!

Ya we ship all over the world on a daily basis. As long as the items are in stock at our main warehouse here in West Chester, PA shipping times Internationally are usually 3-5 business days if they go via UPS.

GhostDakota said:
Ya we ship all over the world on a daily basis. As long as the items are in stock at our main warehouse here in West Chester, PA shipping times Internationally are usually 3-5 business days if they go via UPS.

I got my front brake kit from quadratec, fast shipping and good prices. Im going to be ordering a rear drum over haul kit soon enough actually.

Ehh,...team cherokee is one of those sites that will not let you know the shipping charges until AFTER you enter a credit card and shipping info,...I hate a web site like that and will not consider doing business with them.

teamcherokee has some parts I could not find elsewhere, and has good prices. For the rest of the stuff I usually go with quadratec. I like both.

Back