• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

one year later... this is what happens.

not to hijack your thread hammered but do you have any 39 or 41 tooth speedo gears?

done hijacking

nice new xj! agreed xjs and moabs are smexy things good luck with it looking foward to seeing the progress on it.

Far as I know, no. I have a 35 tooth sitting here and I'm pretty sure I have 34 and a few shorter ones at the shop.

Hammered, I'm not sure what tooth count you'd need, what diff ratio? If I have one around I'll send it to you for pretty short money, they're just hanging around after being taken out of various parts trannies/transfer cases and stuff I bought at the JY and needed to swap a different gear into.

looks like 30 teeth or thereabouts is what you want... don't think I have any spares of that size, but now you know!

put the sye'd T case in today, snapped one of the 2 18mm bolts that got from the crossmember mount into the trans. snapped off flush

jeep rides great now, just gotta have my garage get that f'n bolt out.

next Alignment & windshield

Got the brown santa delivery woot woot. New 3.5 leafs from Serious Offroad. Seriously. 'Ye Old leafs which were also 3.5s were gettin kinda saggy.

Did major surface rust removal & paint on the axles and have skids & dif covers to go on. Now I just gotta either buy or make some rock rails. I donno yet.

so much for keeping it simple and light weight.

I know your a "do-it-yourselfer", but Mike at DND has very affordable pricing on weld-in rockers. Almost cheaper than it costs to do it yourself.

I was just up there. I like Mike. His new shop is in a good spot.

I believe hes affordable but I'm in a weld shop everyday from 6 to 2:30 heh, it'd almost be wrong If I had another guy weld my stuff. Plus my rockers are pretty minty at the moment.

are you guys talking code about dungens and dragons?

The only dungeons and dragons I knew was the Saturday morning cartoon.

dungeons-dragons_L39.jpg

I'm probably gonna just make a set kinda like the simple AJs rails. Then I'll justify buying myself this:

arb_awning0g_enl.jpg

I've been searching around at different brands & looking for online coupon codes. But its gonna happen before the PA Jeep show.

Back