• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

One of these days...

jeepinandy

NAXJA Forum User
moab.jpg

You lucky fawkers...

:cheers:

I rode the whole trail does that make me a webwheeler?

OH how I wish I could... While I was riding I was even making engine sounds, scraping sounds and yelling at my spotter... I did get some strange looks from the wife... LOL

What is that? It looks like the parking lot for the Slickrock Bike Trail in Moab.

They would have to be some awful big bikes to leave black marks on the rocks that you could see from space... LOL

It is Moab, not sure what trail though...

I just checked. That IS the parking lot for the Slickrock Bike Trail. It's adjacent to Hell's Revenge.

You can tell by the vehicles in the lot...regular passenger cars. :)

i have been there once and i must say it is quite epic i also was racing at the time so i just did the begginer loop and the main loop but will get out there one of these days... so nice! we do not have much rock face here in ga at all but i gotta love the single track here on the east coast....anyways cool pic

:: Shrug :: :dunno:

I googled Saskatoon and had a great adventure, eh? :canada:

"POW! Right in the kisser!" :D

xjohnnyc said:
That IS the parking lot for the Slickrock Bike Trail. It's adjacent to Hell's Revenge.

LOL... Well I probably have a webwheeling tickit in the mail for riding my jeep on the bike trail. Guess that's what happens when you refuse to stop and ask for directions...

Back