• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OMG Hilarious!

LOL, ok, funny video. But not sure I appreciate the comment (speaking for the chicks who are actually on this board). One who was a better driver then I was.

I had a similar exp in the parking lot last Fri with the one trying to park. I was trying to exit out of my space at the same time this lady was. There were 4 of us waiting for her to back out (because she was the first to start backing out). After about a minute of stand off, I just gave up and went.

Last edited:
LOL, ok, funny video. But not sure I appreciate the comment (speaking for the chicks who are actually on this board). One who was a better driver then I was.

I had a similar exp in the parking lot last Fri with the one trying to park. I was trying to exit out of my space at the same time this lady was. There were 4 of us waiting for her to back out (because she was the first to start backing out). After about a minute of stand off, I just gave up and went.

:doh: Get over it man

argh.GIF

Back