• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OME coils

ILLXJ

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
1.5" coils

SDC10053.jpg

$100+shipping BLACK

$85+shipping RED, GREEN & BLUE

JIM.

"$100+shipping BLACK

$85+shipping RED, GREEN & BLUE"

Huh?? I didn't know OME offered different colors. What are the spring rates?

I'll take a pair of the red or green ones if you can do $85 shipped to 01960.

Thanks
-J

Hey Jim, My leaf springs aren't green I want my money back! :D

88jeepXJ, He means if you are a supporting user(green letters), member(red letters) or a vendor(blue letters), You would get a discount. Not the color of the coils! :roflmao:

They are just having a laugh at your expense is all!

I used to be a jerk too, then I realized no one liked me.

;)

Hardy ha! OK well that's answers that question. Here I am looking for any history of OME offering colors...I'm thinking I'd just rattle can them matte black and throw them in the beater XJ. Well this makes more sense now.

I've been a member for 5 years and only have 440 posts here...I guess one day I'll get used to it!

Best F/S thread EVER!!
Its especially nice to see a user giving a member discount. Way to set the bar, JIM!!

Last edited:
I used to be a jerk too, then I realized no one liked me.

i realized no one liked me and im still a jerk........be your self you cant change for other people ;)

Best F/S thread EVER!!
Its especially nice to see a user giving a member discount. Way to set the bar, JIM!!

I was RED when I posted this. JIM.

Someone give Jim $35 bucks!

for the pair?

what is the spring rate?

Yes, for the pair.

AFAIK they are 160lbs. Not 100% sure as I did not buy these new, I got them from a wreck along side of the road:shhh:. JIM

Its the OME 930 coil Jim, so its 160lb. AFAIK that's the only one for the XJ specifically. I have the OME 934 coils from a V8 ZJ and I think they are 180 lb.

Back