• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Olympic Top Hat Rack w/4 lights and HiLift Jack $375

anotherjeff

NAXJA Forum User
For Sale: Rack, lights and Hilift.

I'm getting out of the XJ business so up for grabs is one Heavy duty Olympic 4X4 Products Top Hat Rack 3-4 years old, not perfect, but it is straight and undamaged.

Included with rack are a 60" black and red Hilift Jack mounted on 2 4xRac brackets, used 2-3 times. Also includes two 8" ProComp 130W lights mounted on removable brackets and two 6" ProComp 100W lights mounted on the factory tabs.

Lights use a 4 pin trailer connector at the rear hatch, price is for lights disconnected from vechicle at this point. I can include the wiring harness, relays etc for an additonal $25. Will be available Sat 5/23. You pick it up or reasonable delivery. Pm for more info or questions.

Thanks for looking, Jeff...

SANY0886.jpg

SANY0887.jpg

Last edited:
dang... that's a good deal!

ARE FREAKING KIDDING ME!!?? such a killer deal and i spent my jeep allowance on a set of ecco rims :( well maybe another time

ARE FREAKING KIDDING ME!!?? such a killer deal and i spent my jeep allowance on a set of ecco rims :( well maybe another time

x2 !!!

Very Interested, Have to talk to the girlfriend but I would like to be first in line, please...

Dane

I got an ARB bumper, Custom 4X4 Rock Rails and possibly a Rubicon 3 1/2 inch lift I'll be selling soon, so stay tuned...

oh yea? that 3.5 might look really good on my 88............ :D

Back