• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ok seriously thinking of becoming official

yes i am aware of the karma site.. and yes i have karma'd a few things of mine to black or red... in my mind its a jeep thing not a who's paying for it thing... thats what i thought the jeep family was about... correct me if i'm wrong.... cause if i am then i shouldnt of gave away a full set of 33" tires or a set of coil spacers..hmmmm but i guess i need to be red to do that lol
You missed his point. It's not that you have to be a member to use it, but without this club and it's site, you wouldn't have the opportunity.

i understand that.. but until after elections i will not make my choice to go red... after elections i will know

You missed his point. It's not that you have to be a member to use it, but without this club and it's site, you wouldn't have the opportunity.
that right there was my point!

and as far as the op. to do such things as karma and what not... we dont need a web site for that... if your like me u know alot of people in the jeep world and can always go old school and pic up a phone and say " hey bro i have a set of tires i dont need .. u need them or any of the boys??? " it just takes longer.... i do understand where u guys are coming from.. and i do plan on staying around here.. but for personal reasons i am holding off on going red.. as part of the jeep family u should respect that and leave it at that... but if u insist on ragin my a$$ about it all ur doing is wasting space on here....

Now this is a smart thing to do...You know i jump in with both feet, then think about it later..Not a good thing to do...LOL...But i am old an don't care...:wave:

I end up at times jump in head first :doh: then I feel like this afterwards :looney:

Yep..I know better, my shrink says that one of these days my head will pop..Then i would be headless and still a A$$..

Chit i pay him for this too...Ok the court says i have too..:paper:

Back