• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ok, Question

KingA

NAXJA Forum User
So who's the kid with a green XJ that was stopped at the light at Palmer Park/Powers who tried to scare me by blowing an air horn while I was pulling out onto Powers on my bike this morning?

Surely, no member on THIS forum is getting their jollies by trying to scare motorcyclists into laying down their bikes in the middle of busy intersections...

However, if you are on here, I'd LOVE to have a word with you.

The only green XJ that I know of that is remotely close to you is XJNOOB but he is in Monument. Cant think of anyone else. If it is someone on here I think we all would want a word with him.:twak:

Was it a lifted rig? Mine isn't lifted.. plus, I don't have air horns nor do I go near Palmer Park.

It didn't look lifted. Had some mud tires on it though and looked like he wheels it pretty hard so I thought he may be on here. Looked like he had long hair from what I saw. Anyhoo, I'm feeling better now. I was pretty fired up this morning though. Its hard enough to keep the wife from worrying while I'm on the bike without people doing stuff like this - A Jeeper no less.

I'll post up if I run across him again though. While I'm at it - maybe I'll follow him and rip his horn out while he's stopped. hehe

Yeah my Jeep is in no shape to wheel... plus it has duct tape on the window.. AND I have a shaved head ha.

Hope you can see the douche again and let him have it.

So who's the kid with a green XJ that was stopped at the light at Palmer Park/Powers who tried to scare me by blowing an air horn while I was pulling out onto Powers on my bike this morning?

Surely, no member on THIS forum is getting their jollies by trying to scare motorcyclists into laying down their bikes in the middle of busy intersections...

However, if you are on here, I'd LOVE to have a word with you.

We could set up a wrenching party for him!!! :D

Very funny Raptor! I'm in.

that sucks! there are a few jeeps in this area with some D-bags behind the wheel....
what kinda bike?

that sucks! there are a few jeeps in this area with some D-bags behind the wheel....
what kinda bike?

It's a Suzuki DRZ-400. A dual sport. It's a pretty good little commuter and a blast up in the hills! I thought about a touring or crotch-rocket, but I just can't stay out of the dirt. :)

Haven't seen him again yet, but I haven't been over there a whole lot since last week. And yeah I guess that's true - just because someone has an XJ, doesn't mean they are a friendly driver.

I saw this guy yesterday on coalmine and peirce i would say it had a 3.5 inch lift with some 32's looked to be a 99 it was also white... he gave me a wave. then on my way back from my sisters appartment little stock white xj I heard this guy yell AWW HELL YEAH.. and was lookin at my jeep :D...

Back