• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ok last repost I promise!! 1991 XJ $1000

TheLaredo

NAXJA Forum User
So Cal got my pm a little too late and deleted my already new clean reposted thread :doh:. No worries just an honest mistake. So I promise this is the last time it will be reposted!

Specs:

1991 Cherokee Laredo
4.0 HO I6
AW4 Trans
NP231 TC
Dana 35 with 3.55 gears
ana 30 with 3.55 gears
204,xxx miles

Mods:

95-96 XJ Brake Booster Swap
2 inch lift
Cut fenders for bigger tires
Tow Hitch
Stock Aux trans cooler and another cooler right next to it. Unsure what it is.

Pros:

REGISTERED TILL 2012!
Passes Smog!
Won't die.
Decent mileage about 18mpg on the freeway.
Never overheats
Power seats, windows, locks
Cruise control works!

Cons:

No Radio or speakers
Kinda dirty inside
Drivers seat ripped
Drivers window needs a hand going back up (snake thing pops out)
Has some air leaks in weather stripping
Needs 2 tires
Dents, dents everywhere
Brakes need servicing.

The grill is on as of 10/26/11Overall a great Jeep, but not for daily driving. Better suited for someone who wants an unmolested jeep to start a project on. It just passed smog recently and have the paperwork to show for it. If you have questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

I will trade for another more economical vehicle. I would prefer a manual but will consider automatic. I will also trade it for any street legal motorcycle 600cc or LOWER!

I am in Riverside. Sorry forgot to post that.

I do have the smog cert and it was done on 9-30-2011. No I cannot post pictures of said cert because I dont have a decent camera. I only have 1 picture of the interior.

1991XJ5.jpg

Sick and tired of the flakes and people who never respond. I need money now. If it isnt sold by 5pm tomorrow, Its going to be scrapped.

Cons:

No Radio or speakers
Kinda dirty inside
Drivers seat ripped
Drivers window needs a hand going back up (snake thing pops out)
Has some air leaks in weather stripping
Needs 2 tires
Dents, dents everywhere
Brakes need servicing.

Overall a great Jeep, but not for daily driving.

Why not for daily driving? If it had new tires and brakes could it be a daily driver? Does it run well otherwise?

daily driving because its a 20 year old Jeep. It doesnt need brakes they just needed to be adjusted which i did. It has 30-40 percent left on the back tires. I just dont like to DD the beast.

Ill give you 500 in cash and tow it away as long as you have the pink. Email me @ [email protected] if youre remotly interested email and we can go from there buddy. Goodluck man!
I have some tires that you could use to drive it back. I'll help if you buy me food. Haha.

Hold on man I wasnt bashing you. But it's true the 500 dollars will be well over the price you'll get for scrapping it. That is why I said or hold out till you get what you want for it. Or part it out. Yo could get 200 a piece for trans and t case probably 3to4 for the running engine and a buck a piece for each axle. Plus misc. Items you could sell. No reason to get all defensive I was just trying to help ya out. I'd rather see you make a buck then just scrap it for almost nothing. Good luck man.

Holy butthurt Batman! You threaten to scrap it if it doesn't sell today, then get mad when given offers below your asking price? What, you expected people to off to pay $1000 when you're apparently willing to let it go to scrap for maybe $300?

Go ahead, scrap your XJ, and go cry somewhere else about it.

If i had some cash i would offer you a good price after i looked it over.Looks like it would be a good start for somebody to build off of. GLWS

Back