• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OK EXPERTS....need help here

Status
Not open for further replies.
XJ_ranger said:
you no longer are worthy of any respect

X2 squared! if you dont give respect you dont get respect!

it is the United States of America

i have fought and had friends killed for that "c" and the freedom it stands for!

I see...

So fire cat is a commie? (remembering that Seinfeld episode)

OK, ok, i will lighten up.( a little )

Last edited:
hOLY COW CHILDREN CHILL OUT...I WAS JUST JOKING ....YOU SEE BUMPER STICKER WITH THAT ALL OVER...HELL I SPENT 5 YEARS IN VIETNAM, BLEEDING FOR THIS COUNTRY, CRAWLING OVER DEAD MEN IN THE MUD AND MONSOON WEATHER, WITH GUYS THAT WERE SO SCARED THAT SOME WERE WETTING THERE PANTS AND CRYING LIKE A BABY, WITH EVERY REASON TO. YA SEE WHEN I CAME HOME I WAS SPIT ON AND CALLED A BABY KILLER. BUT I STILL BLEED RED, WHITE AND BLUE. AND ALWAYS WILL

FIRE CAT said:
hOLY COW CHILDREN CHILL OUT...I WAS JUST JOKING ....YOU SEE BUMPER STICKER WITH THAT ALL OVER...HELL I SPENT 5 YEARS IN VIETNAM, BLEEDING FOR THIS COUNTRY, CRAWLING OVER DEAD MEN IN THE MUD AND MONSOON WEATHER, WITH GUYS THAT WERE SO SCARED THAT SOME WERE WETTING THERE PANTS AND CRYING LIKE A BABY, WITH EVERY REASON TO. YA SEE WHEN I CAME HOME I WAS SPIT ON AND CALLED A BABY KILLER. BUT I STILL BLEED RED, WHITE AND BLUE. AND ALWAYS WILL

I don't see those bumper stickers.
Stick around and you'll see that the Americans in this club are highly patriotic, as at least 75% are or were enlisted.
If you're gonna be funny at least throw in a :D or suffer the consequences of miscommunication.
Now then, back on topic, if y'all please.

Oh, and depress your 'Caps Lock' button.

FIRE CAT said:
HELL I SPENT 5 YEARS IN VIETNAM, BLEEDING FOR THIS COUNTRY, CRAWLING OVER DEAD MEN IN THE MUD AND MONSOON WEATHER, WITH GUYS THAT WERE SO SCARED THAT SOME WERE WETTING THERE PANTS AND CRYING LIKE A BABY, WITH EVERY REASON TO. YA SEE WHEN I CAME HOME I WAS SPIT ON AND CALLED A BABY KILLER. BUT I STILL BLEED RED, WHITE AND BLUE. AND ALWAYS WILL

Really?
http://www.naxja.org/forum/member.php?userid=11023

I am calling SPOBI on this one, and further, all credibility has been temporarly suspended.

Rev

Now that you have changed your profile to fit your story....I revise my previous statement. You now have NO credibility.

Last edited:
Last edited:
FIRE CAT said:
lol...only if you knew son....only if you knew

Enlighten us, old wise one. :worship:

Alright, i think this is enough from all of us...someone get rid of this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back