• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OHIO M&G

lancey3

NAXJA Forum User
remaking the thread.

doesn't matter to me.

Robert 771 said:
You're still doing em up in Columbus, right?

Robert
yup.

dang i have to make my way down to one of these but my dad has me workin on a house every weekend and all my other free time is spent trying to get the jeep running again after the head cracked

01 i would have it finished by now if my dad would let me work on it instead of the house were building, got a new header too just need to get some O2 bungs then i got everything i need

i guess ill finally reply to this, remaned 0331 off some newer 4.0, just got all my parts around i just might have it done this week took me a month

ok... lets plan it for tonight (I know its the last min.) and we can start next month on the first saturday. what time is good for saturday 2:30 - 3:00?

we will talk about it tonight and if you cant make it ill post up what went on

I'm good for saturday evenings after 6ish, or sundays, or fri nights after 730ish...

The first Saturday of December is 12/01/07 is that going to work for anyone? If so what time should we meet up? Is Q-State still going to workout? We will have to get a table for NAXJA so when you get there at whatever time we decide just say you are here with naxja so everyone sits together. Im going to need a rough head count tto get the right amount of seats. Let me know!

Back