• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Oh Geez

Trying to get settled in at the new house and get back to work. I picked up a Silverado the other days that will eventually be my prerunner build but for now I am just trying to get its cheap used work truck quirks out of it. Once the garage is setup I will finish the Miata and determine its future once it moves by itself.

I will get pictures up whenever we get internet at the house.

Lol

Now I own a Miata for sell a wk for sell my Silverado and a 15 charger for the wife....

Number 11 or 12 I've owned I believe.

For SALE........ not "for sell"

:twak:

Miata is almost done, craigslist pissed me off with flakes so much that I started working on it again, just need to wire it, fill it with fluids, and finish driveshaft.

aytwrc.jpg

11lmpt3.jpg

xptv6b.jpg

10x54ev.jpg
2mo6usj.jpg

29fzhif.jpg

State Security Officer brings in just the right amount :) Military pay almost covers health insurance haha

20hlq4m.jpg

Sold this due to me having three other subarus and my dad wanting it so we can race together.

Picking this up today for a daily driver/camping rig.

zkmp6w.jpg

98 with a built 318, builtish autotragic, rebuilt 6 planetary 231. Jk dana30, jk Dana 44, air bumps and fox2.0 all around, trail ready bumpers and tnt suspension and sliders.

Only plans is to install the front ARB and 30 spline rcvs and either new wheels and tires or just some wheel spacers to get the 35s out a bit more.

It really wasn't for sale. Perks of working there. Not a screaming deal but within my budget and built as much as I'd build anything else while saving 15k. Wanna trade those 37s;)

Back