• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Official NOT ROM thread

Is anyone taking their pups? I'm tempted to bring our dog, but she's a shedder

Can't seem to get firewood at my normal spots apparently so if anyone can grab some, please do.

Is anyone taking their pups? I'm tempted to bring our dog, but she's a shedder

I decided against it, he's still not comfortable enough with off road driving and being bounced around

Lower stress for both of us this way

The longer the day goes the less likely it looks like I'm getting off early

Just called and checked myself in as a late arrival. They said improved sites are sold out.

Darn. Just got into Waco. 2.5 hours out

Ok...i'm that guy now. Decided that I'm staying home tonight. I just have too much on my plate. I'm still going to get the boys up early tomorrow and hope to be there by 8:30. I'll keep following the thread to see where we end up setting up camp and see drunken campfire pics.

Just left work

Going home to load up

Houston traffic gonna suck

Guess it's just me, John, and the bottle of whiskey I brought tonight.

Just made it to area B. I have 4G here now so I got that going for me, which is nice.

In cedar park grabbing dinner

Be there in about an hour

2 beers in, just chilling. Plenty of JKs around if we need to find a group of folks to trail with.

Also. I forgot paper towels :(

Once you're in area B coming from the entrance, I'm on the left side. The only Subaru/wagon around.

We will save some for you Will, as long as you actually show up.

Jealous... you all have fun! I thought you wanted Elec? Does B have elec now. I'm headed down there the weekend of the 7th

Jealous... you all have fun! I thought you wanted Elec? Does B have elec now. I'm headed down there the weekend of the 7th

No electricity, but a was sold out

Back