• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Official Mopar parts e-store site is online

They have even less XJ parts in stock than my local dealer and I have a '97. The MOPAR discount sites seem to be a better option.

The limited parts availbility on the site is probably due to construction. But the number of OEM parts for our older jeeps is always shrinking.

I ordered the 97-01 muffler heat shield, $25 shipped.

...rather scrape cookies off an airbake sheet, than scrape the airbake off on a tree stump! Mmm, crunchy.

My heat shield came yesterday from the mopar e-store
$5 to ship, came in 2 days, that rocks
no track number or no shipping notice, just parts at the door

that beat a parts run in the cooooold~

MESSAGE New Message
Orginal Message:
Date: Wednesday, January 06 2010 02:46 PM
Subject: parts availability
There are few to no parts listed for the 84-01 XJ cherokee,
Are more parts for the XJ going to be added to the online database in the future?

Reply Sent: NEW!
Date: Thursday, January 07 2010 09:05 AM
Subject: RE: parts availability
Dear Kyle,

Thank you for your inquiry regarding parts availability for the 84-01 XJ Cherokee. We suggest that you check our website (www.mopar.com) periodically for items that are added. Additionally, for vintage parts we refer customers to the following phone number: 1-888-528-4364 (1-888-528 HEMI.)

Thank you for contacting the Mopar eStore.

The limited parts availbility on the site is probably due to construction. But the number of OEM parts for our older jeeps is always shrinking.

I ordered the 97-01 muffler heat shield, $25 shipped.

...rather scrape cookies off an airbake sheet, than scrape the airbake off on a tree stump! Mmm, crunchy.

True, parts are always being discontinued for the XJ's. They no longer make tail lamps for my 88 Wagoneer XJ and there is no aftermarket ones either unlike the Cherokee XJ.

At $14.25 for that heat shield it's below Mopar's list price, interesting.

Saw a TJ dana 44 4.10 with disk brakes under $900 didnt know if axle shafts included but seemed reasonable.
Ron

If your looking at the parts catalog there are two ways it can be ordered. One is a bare housing and the other is a housing with carrier and gears only (no shafts or other parts)

Mopar Performance sells complete axle assemblies though.

Does anyone list that factory 4.7 liter stroker yet I've read about ?

The mopar stroker's PN# PF5155210, But its way upsold
ATK is supplying the motor to Chrysler, and their 4.7 stroker is tagged at $2700

http://high-performance-engines.com...?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=ATK&Product_Code=HP24

Its not in this 77 mb 2009 performance parts catalog, maybe the 2010 catalog will have it
http://www.moparspeed.com/assets/files/pdf/mopar/09_Performance_Catalog-120908.pdf

And what's the year range on that part #? I thought ATK had 3 different part #'s depending on year.

Back