• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OFFICIAL DUMPTRUCKs BACK FROM IRAQ EVENT SHIRT/STICKER PACKAGE INFO

xDUMPTRUCKx said:
Im one shade away from mexican or haji right now :D

hadjisurf.jpg

Nice work Grimm. Lookin forward to it!

So I take it that I really need to make the shirt thing happen, I have already been exiled from the new Costa Mesa Chapter, and since ditching most of my offroad race buddy's for the NAXJA thing I could be real low on friends.

FordGuy said:
So I take it that I really need to make the shirt thing happen, I have already been exiled from the new Costa Mesa Chapter, and since ditching most of my offroad race buddy's for the NAXJA thing I could be real low on friends.
haha well the rest of us are generally considered exiles, if you want to party your ass off come join us! one of us, one of us, one of us....

:D

FordGuy said:

yes sir thats the art i was about to PM you right there :D

ill be emailing sizes to you soon.......think that will work?

FordGuy said:

As crazy as we seem, the group of guys thats going up there, may be the group with the worst police records and most shady looking, but it's members of this group I KNOW i can go to with anything and get help anytime......

Come on up Rich!

I need 1 large and need it shipped. I will not be making the event. But I still want a shirt and sticker!

PM me on the price Cooter!

shelbyluvv said:
I need 1 large and need it shipped. I will not be making the event. But I still want a shirt and sticker!

PM me on the price Cooter!

Bo my brotha you know i got you!

Expect one in the mail!

Hit me up with a PM with your info.....

Thanks Cooter!

i want a med also....

oh ya, i wouldnt miss this one. stay safe, see ya soon.

Back