• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Off-Road Basics: Trail Etiquette (reminder)

But now there is as you've posted it, if people would just add the proper stuff to this it could help out.. I am seeing more and more trash( 3 trash bags yesterday ) and rude people on the trails. I do not know how long the link will stay up.

Have a safe day if you are hitting a trail. Pack it in and PLEASE pack it out.

Thank You
Scott & Cyndee

P S

More is missing on this list, just wanting to see if anybody will notice it

Last edited:
Being rude on the trail can catch up with you.

This past November I was on a run with a ham radio group of about 7 vehicles. We were pretty well spread out. One oncoming guy didn't seem to understand courtesy. As each of us would slow down and pull over he still held to the middle of the road, full speed and no acknowledgement, let alone appreciation, for us moving over. Word started making its way down the line. The second to the last guy happened to be at a cattle guard. So he stopped. And parked in it. And waited. Mr. Important didn't know what to make of that. Had to pull off the road and wait while the last two took their sweet time and gave him the evil eye.

Back