• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OEM replacement seats

ConnorMann said:
Someone said the wiring for the heated seat should be under the trim next to the seat. Take a look see. Probable used only one wiring harness.

Connor
Only the power is there. You will need the switches and the harness that goes with it.
On that note heated seats where only avalable starting in eather 99, or 2k. If it was 2k you won't have any wiring at all, but it's not that big of a deal aseverything but the power wiring would have to be sorced from another Jeep anyway.

88JeepXJ said:
Maybe one of those generic seat heater kits would be a better choice than replacing the seats?
yea thats what i was thinking

Do the WJ seats use the same seatbelt mountings and buckles? (as an '00)

I've been wanting to do the Honda swap for a couple of years now (partly because 2-door Accords are more plentiful than 2-door XJ's) in my '00... but I've never looked at it deeply enough to see what I could do about the incompatible seatbelts...

Of course, WJ seats would have the same rear-seat-access problem that a set of 4-door XJ seats would have.

Anyone know if the hinge/bracket is interchangeable between 2/4-door? (Aka, could I put my hinge into a 4-door seat frame?

Den

Back