• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Odd Electrical Issues

8Mud

NAXJA Forum User
96 Limited, my seat belt light stays on as long as the key isn't in the off position. The door buzzer does stop and the interior lights go out when I close the door.
I don't know whether it is related or not, the dash lights blink when I move the shifter from park to whatever gear and again every time I move the shifter. Started up about the same time my neutral safety switch issues began. A ground issue maybe? Anybody know how the tranny is grounded and where?
My drivers side window has turned into an iffy proposition, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, up or down doesn't seem to make any difference.
All of this stuff showed up at a round the same time, I don't really know if it is related or just string of bad luck.
Any help will be appreciated, I haven't had many electrical issues with my 96. I'm in virgin territory here.

start running grounds...there are alot, my problem ended up being in the rear d/s fender behind the rear seat (01). I don't even know where to get a complete and accurate listing of all of them.

Back