• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OC Meet n Greet, Monday 11/7

Well if someone from down here was going up there for it, I'd try to con them into letting me carpool with them (my Mitsu is wearing out rapidly).

But then I'd probably still be trying to con someone into paying for my food & beer, since you're having a M&G in honor of my b'day...

Have fun!

Dang, and you know that would cost you some change! Ooh, especially if I wasn't driving... yikes!

Now if we could just get Kevin to drive north... I'll harass him at the M&G down here tonight...

I'm hunting for a replacement Mitsu... this one's clocking in at 193K mi, which is like 500K in Jeep miles; only Uncle Greg's can hold up much longer than that!

Awwww.... now I reeeaaally need to lean on Kevin.

I feel all warm and fuzzy... and no, I haven't been drinking yet!

Well, I couldn't get Kevin to go up there, but it looks like Jacy Edwards & I are carpooling up there, either in his Jeep or Finch's truck. So I'll see you up there! :roll:

Carol

Well, I couldn't get Kevin to go up there, but it looks like Jacy Edwards & I are carpooling up there, either in his Jeep or Finch's truck. So I'll see you up there! :roll:

Carol

If "Hot Lips" Houlihan may show I may make it too.

Carol

Get your hands on my tape holders.

If "Hot Lips" Houlihan may show I may make it too.

C'mon down!! I'll be there! And if you do show up, can you bring the key to my Jeep that Dan supposedly left with you?

And yes, Karstic, I'll see if I can get your tape measure holders back into my possession & bring them; no promises, but I'll try!!

And f I remember to bring the stuff, maybe someone can get some random bitsies to JohnX for me...?

So where's this gonna be at? I'm going to try to make it. It will be great actually getting to meet some of you guys.

I'm ready for some Texas BBQ. See y'all tonight. I'll probably be there around 6.

Back